Here in our Hotel Adria, the most important concern for us is the wellbeing of our guests and employees. Thus, we act responsibly by monitoring the development of COVID-19, in accordance with the recommendations given by the Public Health Institute of Montenegro and the World Health Organization. Our hotel implements the most strict safety procedures, which enable our guests, as well as our employees, to feel safe and protected.
The health and safety guidelines against the spread of COVID-19, based on instructions by the World Health Organization are:
- Mandatory Face Masks in all of the common spaces of the hotel.
- Social distancing (or Physical distancing); includes refraining from hugging, kissing, or shaking hands with guests as well as among staff. It involves maintaining a distance of at least 2m and avoiding anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Hand/Personal hygiene means in that instance regularly cleaning hands with an alcohol-based hand agent or thoroughly washing them with soap and water. Also, avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth. Hand disinfection is necessary after exchanging objects (e.g. money, credit cards, documents, etc.) with guests.
- Respiratory etiquette means covering mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing. The used tissue should be disposed of immediately in a bin (with a lid).
- In public areas, cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces will reduce the risk of infection.
- Every room is cleaned daily, and deep cleaned and disinfected after each check out.
- Complimentary hand sanitizers by calling the front desk.
- Social distancing in the buffet restaurant, with a maximum of 4 individuals not from the same household.
- Disinfection tools available nearby.
- Sitting arrangements in the restaurant respecting the physical distance.
- Mandatory face mask prior to sitting down, the hotel staff masked at all times.
- The information on mandatory prevention measures is given at the reception.
- Respecting the physical distance.
- Sitting arrangements in the hall respecting the physical distance.
Fitness Center – Ethnogym (operated by third party)
· The operation will be adjusted to the government guidelines. As a general guideline, crowd control in the fitness and sauna area will be imposed. Disinfectant gel will be available in the Reception and all areas where services provided.
Protection Reminders throughout the hotel
There will be health and hygiene reminders throughout the property including the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of PPE equipment, respiratory etiquette, and social distancing rules. Electronic signs will also be used for messaging and communication.
Employee & Guest Health Concerns
We will be ready to provide support to all of our guests. Our staff members are instructed to stay home if they aren’t well, and to contact the manager if they notice a co-worker or guest with a cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.